Search the CarCynic Website:
I am an Aerospace Engineer, Technology Hobbyist, Shade Tree Mechanic,
and Collector of Rare Automobiles, specifically Classic Citroens.
enjoy educating others about automotive
Please see the CarCynic FAQ
Promote Vehicular Cynicism:
The CarCynic's Vehicles and other Equipment belong to the CarCynic. If you share Photographs of the CarCynic or his vehicles, please paste this link into your post: http://carcynic.com. This helps ensure more and better content here on CarCynic.com.
Have the CarCynic Appear at your Event!
Have the CarCynic appear at your Automotive related event. The CarCynic can speak on a variety of topics, drive, crew, or facilitate. The CarCynic is also a DJ
, with his own professional DJ and PA equipment. Free
for select charity events. Contact the CarCynic using the email address below:
Cars Available for Movies!
The CarCynic's Award-Winning Vehicles
are available for movies and commercials. Add authenticity
to your European or Eastern European set. The CarCyinc's garage is minutes from
Central Florida Film Studios. Static or Moving. The CarCynic has experience on film and TV commercial sets.
Please visit our Sister Site,
was registered in 2000 to distribute, document, discuss, and support
Open Source drivers and related software for Hand-Held Touchscreen
Today, all Android Phones and Tablets are LinuxSlates,
and Linuxslate.com continues to provide relevant software and
hardware development, commentary, and reviews, with occasional
commentary and reviews pertaining to other technology and gadgets.
[Previous entry: "Does Citroën have a Future in the WRC?"]
[Next entry: "What's a Citroën BX TS? I Don't Know, but there is one For Sale on eBay"]
10 Warning Signs that Your Car may be Getting You in Financial Trouble
An automobile is an excellent vehicle to drive you straight into the poor house. Here's 10 Warning Signs that your car may be getting you in financial trouble.
1. You lost your job because your car broke down. You can't afford to get your car fixed because you lost your job. (and you do not know how, or have the tools to fix it yourself).
2. You stop by the wheel shop to make a payment on your 22 inch spinners on the way to the food bank.
3. You wrecked the rental they gave you while your car was in the bodyshop from your last wreck.
4. You had to run out of the tattoo parlor because your car was being repo'ed, causing the tatoo artist to leave the last 5 letters off your tattoo that is supposed to say "I Love Danielle".
5. You suddenly realize you are upside down in your car (as in - you owe more than it is worth) while you are upside down in your car (as in - you are hanging from the seatbelt, in a ditch.)
6. You can't afford the car with Traction Control because you are still paying the medical bills from the time you skidded off the road during a rain shower.
7. What the Pawn Shop will give you for your speaker box and amp is less than the fine you got for playing your car stereo too loud.
8. While performing your job as a police negotiator, the kindnapper shows you that you spent 15% over MSRP for your car.
9. Your yard full of cars that you bought to "fix up and sell" is designated as a Superfund sight.
10. You have spent more money in principal, interest, repairs, and extra insurance fees on your Hyundai Accent than the book value of a BMW M3 of the same year.
Posted by: carcynic on 24 November 14 @ 07:28 PM EST [Article Anchor]
👍 If you like this article, share this URL on the social media site(s) you use!